You can now
- Enroll a student, who does not live in Canada, at LIFPA (Lycée International Français des Provinces Atlantiques) Don Bosco Saint John in Canada, for 3 months, 6 months or 11 months
- Apply for a job at LIFPA Don Bosco Saint John
DON BOSCO INTERNATIONAL MOBILITIES
Don Bosco Mobilités Internationales is an association under the French law of 1901 whose aim is to :
- To encourage, support and organize the mobility of students, staff and volunteers from French and European schools to schools abroad and vice versa.
- To promote international exchanges in the spirit of the “Don Bosco International Campus” charter.
- To ensure the pedagogical training of French and foreign teachers.
- To support and conduct all missions of general interest of an educational, social or cultural nature, or contributing to the dissemination of French culture, language and scientific knowledge on the national territory and abroad, allowing access to quality education for the greatest number of people, and the creation of links between young people from different cultures and backgrounds.
International Salesian Network
The Salesian establishments present in more than 130 countries around the world are of a rare diversity. And at the same time, a formidable unity links them in the strength of Don Bosco’s look of trust, always alive at the heart of their pedagogy. These institutions constitute an extraordinary network. A real laboratory of pedagogical audacity, as Don Bosco developed in his time, always in response to the concrete needs of the territories on a regional, national or international scale. The Don Bosco International Campus invites us to fully experience the richness of this international dimension of the network, to develop links and projects with other establishments for the best influence of each. For the best success of the young people’s career.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY OR WORK AT LIFPA DON BOSCO SAINT JOHN IN CANADA?
Studying or working in Canada offers you the opportunity to learn in a safe, friendly and energetic multicultural metropolis while enjoying some of the world’s most breathtaking natural environments.
Study or work in Canada to benefit from :
- A French International School in the process of being approved by the AEFE: LIFPA Don Bosco Saint John
- Affordable cost of living
- A dynamic cultural life
- A thriving job market
- Of its cosmopolitan and safe cities.
5 REASONS TO LOVE CANADA
Natural beauty and leisure all year round
Canada is a large country, located between the Pacific, Atlantic and Arctic oceans. Famous for its maple leaves, this country abounds in natural wonders such as mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, glaciers and breathtaking beaches.
Canada offers an exciting year-round outdoor experience, whether it’s kayaking, surfing, biking in the summer or snowboarding and skiing in the winter. There is no shortage of outdoor activities for exciting adventures!
Safe, inclusive and friendly
Canada is a country that welcomes people from all walks of life and promotes the core values of multiculturalism and diversity. Newcomers are encouraged to preserve their heritage while learning about Aboriginal peoples, recent immigrants and those from different countries.
Quality of life
Canada is an optimal choice for international students who wish to live and study abroad. It is economically stable, safe, with a low crime rate, fair wages and reasonable education costs. Canada has consistently received top marks for quality of life and in 2021 was ranked number one in the US News Best Countries Report.
World-class university system
Canada’s university system is renowned for its quality and standards of excellence. This is why it continues to be a destination of choice for international students.
The use of technology, interdisciplinary teaching and high standards of education attract international students to Canada. According to the World University Rankings, several Canadian universities are among the best in the world, and the country also has 4 of the top 100 student cities.
Get information on how to pursue higher education in Canada through the Don Bosco mobility program.
Immigration and Pathway to Permanent Residence
After completing their studies and work experience in Canada, students can take advantage of several opportunities to stay in the country permanently. Students who have completed their post-secondary education may be eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit, which allows them to gain international experience and income. In addition, various immigration programs are available for international students who wish to live permanently in Canada, but require specific language skills and work experience.